Saturday, November 25, 2006

Day 19 - They Meet

As fate would have it, Ducky found Woody before he could find her. Woody was amazed, he had no sooner stopped thinking about her (without even realizing it) and then there she was. It wasnt until he saw her that he even realized what his original plan had been. But now that he was looking at her, he was so happy and so excited, as was she. "I've been looking for you" he said to her. "You have?" she asked. "For days, and now here you are" he said. "But how did you even know about me?" she asked. "My friend Woody saw you, you have to meet him, you'll love him, and we've been so anxious to meet you" he explained with such excitement. "Well I'm Ducky, and you are?" she asked. "Woody, its an honor to meet you Ducky" he said. "But I thought you said your friend was Woody?" she enquired confusingly. "He is, we both are! HA-HA" he said. "Come on, I'll take you to him" he said. "Let's go, I cant wait" she said. Woody instantly realized how amazing Ducky was, and something inside her told her he was too.

1 Comments:

Blogger klie0500 said...

I like this picture. You can see the passion and excitement (so to speak) in both of their eyes.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home