Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day 9 - The Fish In The Water

Ducky was enjoying herself, waddling around her caretakers home. She enjoyed all the colors, and could tell that it was well lived in. She found a bedroom, a kitchen, and a pretty large living room. Ducky heard a familiar sound, one she knew very well. It was the sound of running water. As she moved toward the sound she was surprised to see that it was contained. She had never seen this before, and was very intrigued. As she got closer she saw that there was something inside. It was a fish, but why would a fish be in this water box? "Hello?" she said. "Hi, how are you? Welcome!" said the fish in the tank. "I am Ducky, who are you?" she said. "I'm Blarney, its a pleasure" said the fish. "What are you doing in this water box?" Ducky asked. "It's my tank, I live here" said Blarney. "Wow, do you like it" she asked. "You bet I do. It's all mine, and our caretaker takes great care of me. She plays with me through the glass, feeds me well, and keeps my tank clean. It's the best life ever, I have not a care in the world!" Blarney stated. "Well, then I guess we're pretty lucky to be here, huh?" asked Ducky. "You bet we are. Enjoy it! and welcome again... come visit any time" proclaimed Blarney. "Thank you!" said a very enthusiastic Ducky.

1 Comments:

Blogger klie0500 said...

Look the duck meets the fish. That is a really cute picture.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home